Motovated Design & Analysis
- Do you require mechanical design, analysis or engineering of your products or services?
- Do you need some troubleshooting and redesign quickly?
- Are you behind schedule on delivery of your engineering?
- Do you need to get to market quickly?
- Would you like to reduce your machine design or product development costs?
- Are you concerned about the robustness of your design?
- Do you have safety concerns that require addressing?
- Are you having problems getting delivery from your engineering team?
- Are you struggling to meet the project deadlines?
- Do you have a standard or guideline you need to adhere to?
- Do you require CPEng to certification your designs?
If so, Motovated can help!
Motovated is a New Zealand mechanical engineering consultancy which focuses on fundamentally robust engineering. We virtually prototyping our client's designs; from small components to engines and production machinery. We help our clients get their products to market sooner, with a better product while significantly reducing their risk.
Our mission is to reduce our client's machine design & development costs while increasing their products function, durability and our client’s ROI.
We have implemented best-practice use of all of our CAE (Computer-Aided Engineering) technologies, included associative 3D CAD, MathCAD, Finite Element Analysis (FEA), Rigid Body Kinematics (Motion Analysis) and Computational Fluid Dynamic (CFD) solutions. Effective implementations of these tools require rigour and training to get the best results, and we add that value to our clients every day!
We also offer a CPEng design review and certification for mechanical equipment and mechanical structures. Motovated takes all practical steps to ensure that your design does not become a hazard to anyone during manufacture, installation, use, maintenance and decommissioning. Human-centric engineering is our goal, and keeping everyone safe and healthy is our top priority! Our engineers endeavour to ensure that our designs meet the agreed standards to keep your workplace safe.
Motovated also provides seconded engineers in-house if necessary and help clients off-load projects where possible. Some of the advantages of off-loading are the elimination of distractions, and the ability to utilise a firm focused on best practice implementation of specialist engineering technologies.
Our core services include,
Mechanical design services
Industrial or consumer product development
Advanced mechanical engineering analysis
Health & safety engineering
Mechanical engineering certification & compliance
Let us sit alongside you in the development of your product or machine development journey. We are experts, and we are here to engineer your vision!
Please visit www.motovated.co.nz for further details.